Thursday, June 21, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for....

Jaxson is no longer Failure to Thrive.

Jaxson can now stand unassisted for one to two seconds.

Jaxson can now take steps while holding my hands.

For our amazing friends and family.

For Jaxson's happy disposition despite everything.

How much my oldest loves Jaxson and wants to protect him.

Therapies that help Jaxson overcome this syndrome.. He surprises us everyday.

DYRK1A support page -- no longer feel alone in this journey.

For my strength and determination.

For my rock, my best friend, my husband James.






Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 21, 2018 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Brado P said...

This is really cool blog kid. Jaxson is sure looking good. You have over 2000 page views!

 
At June 21, 2018 at 4:17 PM , Blogger JaxsonsMomJennie said...

Thank you! I enjoy writing it so hopefully everyone else will enjoy reading about little Jaxson!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Failure to Thrive No More: Thankful Thursday

This page has found a new home

Thankful Thursday

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin