Friday, June 22, 2018

Funday Friday

Today is Funday Friday! 

We do this for you Jaxson!

We dressed up as Batmom and Ninjago in honor of Jaxson today for Rare Chromo week. Whenever someone told us how much they loved our costume we mentioned it was for Rare Chromosome Awareness week! 

Movie date

I also went to go see Jurassic World with my oldest for a little bit of a mommy and JJ date. I like to make it a point in spending time with just JJ since I give a lot of attention to Jaxson with everything going on. We definitely had fun! Even bought some ice cream afterwards.

Batmom and Ninjago 
FLEX

Next year I will ensure that I have a flyer or brochure of some kind to hand out for Funday Friday!

How did you show support on Funday Friday?



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Failure to Thrive No More: Funday Friday

This page has found a new home

Funday Friday

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin