Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Mommy and JJ Movie Date | The Grinch 3D


I was fortunate enough to take our oldest son JJ to the movies this past Saturday. It was long over due! I try to make it a point to spend time with him whether it's a trip to the ice cream parlor, the park, and movies. I spend so much of my time with his little brother, I don't want him to feel as if I don't love him or forgot about him. 

The Movies



We didn't make it to the 1:40 showing of the Grinch, they sold out right before we got to the ticket stand. We ended up going with the 3D showing of the Grinch at 2:30 so we had a lot of time to kill. That was okay because they had an arcade to keep us busy. We traded in our cash for tokens and battled the Terminators and raced the tracks. It was very fun! 

I am not one to win but I was able to win JJ an emoji ball and emoji pillow! I guess I had luck on my side that day, I normally waste all my money on trying to win something. I loved the look he gave me when I won him those two things. Melted my heart.

We went to the concession stand and bought some popcorn and icee, he was in heaven. Almost had heart failure with the amount we spent on the snacks. I usually pack a bunch of snacks in a small bag or purse but didn't get a chance to, it was last minute. 

The Regal movie theater was one of the most comfiest movie theaters I have ever been to. They had reclining chairs! I also liked that you pre-paid for your seats so you weren't trying to find a spot to sit--you already had it reserved prior to going in. We sat back, kicked our feet up, and watched the Grinch in 3D. 

If you get a chance to, definitely watch it in 3D! It was awesome.  



Candy Store

Stopped and took photos in front of the beautiful Christmas tree, JJ had to take a photo with an "emoji face." He's such a goofball. 



The movie theater is located in the mall so there are plenty of shopping and goodies around. I promised JJ I would take him to the candy store after the movie. He was ecstatic, there was so many candy to choose from! He grabbed a bunch of gummies, his favorite, and we went on our way to the car. We were meeting daddy and little brother for some pizza!

I love these moments with JJ, I can't wait to go on another little mommy and JJ date!

As always, thank you for reading!


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 22, 2018 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Sonila said...

That's great Jennie, i try to do the same with my oldest too!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Failure to Thrive No More: Mommy and JJ Movie Date | The Grinch 3D

This page has found a new home

Mommy and JJ Movie Date | The Grinch 3D

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin